Monday 1 December 2014

Getting festive

It's the 1st December. It's time to get festive!

If I hadn't just spent the weekend in Amsterdam with the family, we'd have spent Sunday morning at the garden centre picking our tree. I'd have then spent the rest of the day putting up our decorations with cheesy Christmas tunes playing, Mr G would have cooked up something hearty in the kitchen for us to eat in front of a festive movie (though we've already ticked off Love Actually, Elf, Home Alone and Home Alone 2 - oops!) while our fairy lights twinkled in the background.

Instead, the decorations are going up here on Saturday and at my Parents' on Sunday. It's going to be a long week, walking past the boxes of baubles piled up in the hallway every day #PoutyFace

In the meantime, I've been sorting out all my events and outfits. My house may not be Christmas-ready, but my diary and my wardrobe is:


It's going to be a busy one... get ready for outfit posts!
 
P.S. I'm on Florence Finds today with gift ideas for your best girls, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment